Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: Let's chat in English!

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #43

So do I. More than that, when I listen to them happy days from my youth come into my mind! I can't say I'm crazy about them. But some songs remind me of some moments of my life! :P
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #44

Yeah, while listening to Чайковский, I always think about my exwife. I mean Вальс цветов. It"s a great music, it is always on my mind. That's why I still adore it.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #45

I like going to different concerts, exhibitions, theatres, to the country side, my relatives. I devote my days off to my family and myself. No private lessons. I'm tired of them. Money...money...money...doesn't bring you happiness and u understand it when u're old enough.
Последнее редактирование: 11 года 6 мес. назад от Чупина Людмила Александровна.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #46

, I don't think to earn money is just a waste of time. I do it 'cause I have to survive in this world. I'd like not to give private classes but who will help me? "To be or not to be? That is the question!"

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #47

But we can organise private lessons in a funny way. It will help you to kill 2 birds with one stone: to earn money on the one hand and to relax on the other! :unsure:

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #48

What do you mean speaking about private lessons in a funny way? I didn't.catch it. Sorry.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #49

Private lessons in a funny way? New methods of teaching? :unsure: For me it sounds strange.
Время создания страницы: 0.082 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум