Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: Let's chat in English!

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #8

Are we so sserious not to recollect something funny?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #9

Well, you know, I don't like dull lessons. So, I try to play jokes on my students. I never miss a chance to pay their attention to something funny. When I have ordinary, "quiet" lessons. I get bored and tired. That's why there are so many funny moments that I just can't remember a separate one. Sorry. But we can change our topic and chat about anything we like. About the weather, for example. The weather is awful. I hate such cold and wet days. I wish it were summer now. :( :( :(

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #10

As for me, I don't like gloomy weather either. :silly: I'm in low spirits. I don't want to do anything but I have to... :(

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #11

Different types of weather is OK! Now it is snowing hard, it's OK! When the weather is frosty, it's also OK. I was born in December and I like winter. BTW, I was born twice in December! Can you believe it?

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #12

Nobody wants to talk to me............ Isn't it strange?

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #13

At my lesson students sometimes combine Russian words with English. And it really sounds funny.I think I should write them down after practically each lesson to share them with you here. It's difficult to remember them at once.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 6 мес. назад #14

I don't think that the weather is an interesting topic to speak about. Maybe we'll speak about gifted children in your groups if you have any.As for me I'm proud of mine. There aren't many of them in my groups, but they are really geneous in English. They're really talanted. And what about yours?
Время создания страницы: 0.111 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум