Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that wearing fur is unacceptable.

Some people say that wearing fur is unacceptable. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that wearing fur is unacceptable. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Ванина Полина Юрьевна,
ученица 11 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 25" города Череповца,
учитель Степанова Елена Петровна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that wearing fur is unacceptable. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

A large proportion of people enjoy wearing fur whereas others don’t approve of that and even try to fight with those so-called fur wearers. What makes people take sides?

Personally I am strongly against wearing natural fur. For one thing, I am convinced that it is unacceptable to kill animals in order to make clothes and accessories out of them - we are not living in the Stone Age. Secondly, it may be troublesome to keep natural fur in a proper condition as it needs special cleaning and is always at risk of being eaten by moths. Furthermore, it is too expensive for a middle-class person.

However, there are a huge number of people who wouldn’t agree with me. They believe that there is nothing warmer than fur clothing, so it is indispensable to anyone living in cold climates. There is also a wide spread opinion that fur clothing looks rich and fashionable.

I don’t share the aforementioned views. Modern technologies of the clothing industry allow us to make comfortable and qualitative clothes out of manufactured heat-insulating materials. As for the appearance of fur clothes, it is just a matter of taste and for me they look rather ridiculous.

In conclusion, I should say that no matter how much you like natural fur clothing, you shouldn’t forget that it is made of poor, innocent, defenseless animals that want and have a right to live. You wouldn’t like to see your daughter transformed into a hat if you were a beaver, would you?
Время создания страницы: 0.087 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум