Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that we should eat at home.

Some people think that we should eat at home. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that we should eat at home. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Чупина Людмила Александровна,
учитель английского языка ГБОУ лицей №329 Санкт-Петербург

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that we should eat at home. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Tell me where you eat and I will tell you how healthy and wealthy you are. People are in two minds about it. Nowadays eating out is becoming more popular because some people do not want to waste time on cooking due to the time shortage; others choose eating at home. Whose opinion do you share?
I am convinced that if you don’t want to worry about freshness of your food and want to be healthier, you’d prefer eating at home as I do. Also, I feel safe and happy eating at home because home-made dishes and their smell always keep me in good mood. Furthermore, it guarantees you warm and friendly atmosphere when you gather together around the table at your meal time and exchange news. Moreover, eating at home economizes your family budget.
However, other people consider that eating out is more practical. It allows them to devote more time to work; their career is on the first place for them. They don’t want to spend their time in vain on cooking at home: they would rather order some meal in a café or a restaurant and wait for a few minutes.
As for me, I disagree with this position and suppose that it’s better to spend some time in the kitchen but be sure in the quality of your dishes. Besides, it will take you not much time if you are used to cooking regularly.
In conclusion, I should say I like eating at home because it is pleasant to come home where you are waited, where you can cook and enjoy your fresh-made healthy food.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Чупина Людмила Александровна.
Время создания страницы: 0.136 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум