You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Mary who writes:

...Last month I went to London with my class-mates. I didn't like the hotel at all. It was too noisy and the food was awful. But all the excursions were very interesting. We saw the British Museum, Buckingham Palace and other sights of London. But in spite of some drawbacks we enjoyed our holiday very much.

...Have you ever been to England? What other countries have you been to? What can a tourist see in Russia?

Write a letter to Mary.

In your letter:

- answer her questions;

- ask 3 questions about her English classes

12 Tarasova street

Moscow 454000

Russia

February 4th 2011

Dear Mary,

I was awfully glad to get your letter. Sorry I didn't answer it because I was terribly busy the last two weeks preparing for my final exams.I haven't ever been to England. I have been to France. I visited Paris. Oh, it is such a beautiful city. There are a lot of different sights in Russia. You can see Red Square in Moscow. You can enjoy the White Nights and Hermitage Museum in St.Petersburg.

What country would you like to visit next time? What other sights did you see in London? Did you like it? Would you like to visit London again?

Got to go now - my dad is calling me. Do write soon!

Love,

Smurfett

Источник: http://ucheba.pro/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=620&start=24#p7802