Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms.

Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Скляров Сергей Александрович,
ученик 8 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 8" поселка Шолоховский, Ростовской области
учитель Тонкова Анна Васильевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. In our school pupils wear uniform too but a lot of people do not agree with it. I am one of them.
I do not like wearing uniform for several reasons. The first reason is that our uniform is very uncomfortable. For example, when you need to rush to the classroom on the first or second floor, it is not very comfortable to climb the stairs. The second reason is the thick material of uniform. In our school it is always warm and it becomes unbearably hot in the classroom.
However, I would like to describe the advantages of school uniform. There are not so many of them. The first advantage is neat appearance. Though all the students look alike as two drops of water, they look very neat. In addition, a school uniform disciplines students.
I do not agree with the opinion that the students have to wear uniforms. The only significant advantage is that all the students are alike and there is no reason to mark who of them is from the rich family or the poor one.
On the one hand, it is not important what clothes the student wears. The main task is studying and it does not matter what to wear. On the other hand, every teenager should not forget that the school is official type of institution. So, we have to dress and behave accordingly to it.
Время создания страницы: 0.078 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум