Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that you can have only one true friend.

Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Спасибо сказали: Ралка Ева Алексеевна

Re: Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Запевалова Софья Дмитриевна,
ученица 8 класса МОУ Болтинской СОШ Рыбинского района,Ярославской области
учитель Кульпичева Оксана Николаевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that you can have only one true friend. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Friendship is happiness for everyone. That's why one of the proverbs says:"Friendship is more than wealth". But nowadays some people think that a modern person doesn't have real friendship. And after that you think and ask the questions:" What is true friendship? What is it based on?Should a person have a lot of friends?"

I think true friendship is a spiritual link between people. A real friend will not leave you in a difficult situation. He can help and give you good advice. So, in my opinion, a person cannot have a lot of friends. They should be the most reliable people, who can keep your secrets and discover your soul.Of course, friendship cannot exist without any quarrels. It doesn't mean that you should agree with each other. A true friend can point the deficiencies. And if you value his opinion, you will not offend.

But some people think that true friendship means a communication with a lot of people because of the benefits which you can get from them.

As for me, I disagree with such an opinion. I appreciate friendship and think that it should make life brighter without any money or other advantages. I think that a true friend is a priceless gift and always repeat the proverb:"They are rich who have true friends".

So I want to say that people cannot have a lot of true friends, because it's a real present. You should try to find such a person who understands you and supports in your beginnings.
Время создания страницы: 0.151 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум