Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends.

Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Чаплыгина Алина Олеговна,
Ученица 9 класса МБОУ"ЭМГ" города Элисты,
Учитель Гуспанова Лариса Леонидовна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

"Some people think that only those who have much in common can become friends"

Everyone has friends. It is popularly believed that for being friends it is necessary to have a lot of similar interests while others are convinced that opposites attract each other like the pros and cons.

Personally, I believe that good friends can be only those people who have a lot in common. For example, lovers of extreme tourism will unlikely find a common language with the coach potatoes because they will not do things entertaining for both at the same time. In addition to this, to my mind, people who want to be friends must have similar views on life, for instance, a pacifist does not find understanding with a militarist. What is more, people are divided into particular temperaments. So emotional choleric is not compatible with a dull melancholic.

However, some people believe otherwise: friends can be people with different interests, attitudes and characters. They claim that these people complement each other, they have much to learn from each other and they will never be bored together.

I disagree with this point of statement because these people forget that persons with different interests are difficult to find points of contact. One of the reasons for which it is impossible is that at the certain stage of communication there will be disputes, disagreements, misunderstandings.

Taking everything into consideration, I have come to the conclusion that friends can be people who have common views, understand each other and share emotions between themselves.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Годаева Алина Олеговна.
Время создания страницы: 0.109 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум