Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that playing computer games is the best way to spend your free time.

Some people say that playing computer games is the best way to spend your free time. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that playing computer games is the best way to spend your free time. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Карасева Валерия Сергеевна, ученица 9А класса МБОУ " СОШ № 2" города Петрозаводска республики Карелия
Учитель Агеева Надежда Сергеевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that playing computer games is the best way to spend your free time. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Our modern world is unimaginable without computers. There are plenty of people who believe that the perfect way to devote their spare time to is playing computer games. Let’s speculate what makes them think so.
I am absolutely against the idea that there is no better pastime activity either than staying in front of the computer and playing games. I consider that we can spend leisure time more usefully and interesting. For example, people can learn a lot about our world by travelling, read cognitive literature and do a lot of different activities. Moreover, people can ruin their health while playing computer games. In addition, playing computer games can destroy families because people do not contact with their relatives.
In other hand, some people support the idea that spare time is needed for playing computer games. After work people play computer games because they want to relax and get some rest. Furthermore, people can find virtual friends in the games. A lot of people like this type of communication.
However veracious it sounds, I would not agree with the above mentioned idea. I believe people can unwind in different ways. It must be remembered, computer can cause addiction. Another key point is that people should communicate with real friends because real communication is very important for our mental health.
All things considered, computers are very useful in our life. Though, we should not waste our leisure time for computer games and forget our parents and friends. We have lots of ways to dedicate our spare time to, but playing computer games is not the best.
Время создания страницы: 0.099 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум