Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that boys and girls should study separately at different schools.

Some people think that boys and girls should study separately at different schools. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that boys and girls should study separately at different schools. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Попов Александр Владимирович,
ученик 8 класса ТОГБОУ "Многопрофильный Кадетский Корпус" города Тамбова,
учитель Лебедева Наталья Вячеславовна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that boys and girls should study separately at different schools. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

In modern society many people are convinced the idea that boys and girls should study separately. However, some people stand against this idea.

In my opinion, every student has the right to choose his way of studying.

But on the other hand there are such schools, where the girl’s studying is impossible. For example, in our Cadet’s boarding school there are a lot of physical difficulties: drill training, field training, living in barracks . What is more the daily routine is very strict, besides we have independent work that learns us to be independent and well- organized people from the childhood. To tell the truth we are not afraid such difficult conditions and also continue to study well. But some people say if girls and boys study together they learn how to socialize with each other and have more successful relationships in the future.

I cannot agree with this opinion. Firstly, we take part in many festivals, competitions, trips, where we close connected with the girls and easy -going with a lot of people. Secondly, we are attractive not only by our uniform , but our honesty, behavior . What is more you can depend on us in different situation .It is our slogan! I can honestly to say that we miss sometimes about the girl’s communication. We choose such a difficult way by ourselves and we are proud of this fact that we will be defenders of our Motherland.

To sum up, I would like to say that in modern world every person has an ability to study what he wants.
Время создания страницы: 0.303 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум