Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better.

Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Царегородцева Анна Павловна,
ученица 9 класса МБНОУ "Городской классический лицей" города Кемерово,
учитель Ерофеева Александра Алексеевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

It is often suggested that cell phones are harmful for our health and make us more nervous and stressful. But a lot of people think that our life has become better with useful devices, and I totally agree with them. Now I would like to explain my opinion on this problem.
As I have already stated, I am in favor of mobile phones for a number of reasons. Firstly, these devices give us an opportunity to stay in touch with friends and to be reachable everywhere. You can send and read emails, bring work with you and find any information you need with a help of your phone. In my opinion, it is important in today's busy world. Secondly, phones can easily replace a great number of other gadgets. For example, you can listen to music, read e- books instead of heavy paper books and watch movies. Moreover, if you are lost, you can use your phone as GPS.
On the other hand, some people argue that our life can be full of pleasant moments without cell phones, which had bad influence on life. They consider that phones are not only the causes of the environmental problems, but also are harmful for our health.
But I can not agree with them, as everybody knows, that writing messages and taking photos helps saving paper and reducing the deforestation. And people can avoid the risk of human health if they use technological devices wisely.
Taking everything into account, there are different points of view on this problem. I am sure, that cell phones make our life more convincing and better, and they become an important part of our life.
Время создания страницы: 0.077 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум