Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that the theatre is likely to disappear.

Some people say that the theatre is likely to disappear. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that the theatre is likely to disappear. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Тимофеева Валерия Александровна,
ученица 9 класса МКОУ Таловская СОШ р.п. Таловая Воронежской области.
учитель Солодовникова Наталья Васильевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that the theatre is likely to disappear. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

For several years now, people have been discussing whether theatres will disappear. It is really difficult for them to work in the century of modern technologies and gadgets. Theatres have to compete for audience with the Internet and home entertainment systems. While there are some advantages in watching plays at home, I personally believe that it is better to do it at theatre.

Firstly, theatres, cinema and television are different art forms. They tell us stories in different ways and can be enjoyable for separate reasons. For example, theatre teaches us how to express ourselves and develops ability to communicate our thoughts and feelings. Secondly, going to theatre is a part of social experience. As a rule, it is a cultural event, an exercise: we choose a performance, book tickets, put on beautiful clothes in classic style, and so on. Moreover, we go there with our friends or family members.

On the other hand, some people say that there is no future for theatre in digital era. Television will replace it soon. They prefer to watch plays at their huge screens at home. It is more comfortable, it saves time and money. I can’t agree with it. In my opinion, nothing can express the atmosphere of live acting.

In conclusion I would like to remind the words of Terrence Mann, an American actor, “Movies will make you famous; television will make you rich; but theatre will make you good.” I quite agree with his statement. Theatre is an essential part of our culture, an important instrument of education and upbringing. There is no doubt that theatres will have spectators and exist forever.
Время создания страницы: 0.434 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум