Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism.

Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Яркова Светлана Сергеевна,
ученица 8 класса МБОУ "СОШ №7" города Бийска,
учитель Береснева Татьяна Викторовна.

Вы не допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Ваш профиль не соответствует п. 5.1 Положения о конкурсе.
На данный момент эта тема не закреплена за вами.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Тему выбрала Наумова Вероника Андреевна,
ученица 8 класса "МБОУ-лицей № 4" города Орла,
учитель Горинова Светлана Александровна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that graffiti is vandalism. 8 года 5 мес. назад #4

Nowadays we can often see graffiti everywhere. They evoke various feelings: negative reactions or positive emotions. But still many people find graffiti to be vandalism.

To my mind, vandalism is wanton destruction of cultural and material values. I believe graffiti has nothing to do with vandalism. It is a kind of self-expression, a type of modern art or just an unusual way to express an opinion. Firstly, beautiful and sometimes professionally made drawings are fascinating to look at. Secondly, they can draw attention to social and political problems or decorate old courtyards and streets. More than that, graffiti is an opportunity for street artists to show their talents.

Contrary to what most people believe, there is an opinion that graffiti is not an art at all. Some grown-ups think that drawings made with gas cartridges and paints on buildings, columns, bridges and monuments causing enormous material and physical damage for the environment and local people are vandalism. They look ugly and often have dirty words and gang names. Such drawings are often associated with crime and violence.

I am not a graffiti admirer but I believe that it is the way young people see the world and express what troubles them. I strongly believe that local authorities should create special places for graffiti artists. Then there will be no vandalism.
In conclusion, I would like to say that governments of all countries should think about teenagers and help them develop their talents by creating special places for graffiti artists.
Время создания страницы: 0.271 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум