Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that dancing can be of great benefit to children.

Some people believe that dancing can be of great benefit to children. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that dancing can be of great benefit to children. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Ермолина Анна Андреевна,
ученица 9 класса МБОУ "Ужурская СОШ № 1 им.А.К Харченко" города Ужура,
учитель Дубкова Юлия Александровна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that dancing can be of great benefit to children. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Parents often ask if they should send their child to dance clubs or not. Shall I tell you my opinion? Dancing lessons provide a great future for children.
Let’s talk about advantages of dancing. Firstly, dancing is a beautiful gait and a good posture. This is not only because of dances themselves, but also due to the fact that dancing makes people confident. Secondly, dancing has a tremendous health benefits. Dancing keeps the body fit, prolongs life, train will power. As a rule, the dancers rarely get sick, have exсellent physical preparation and flexibility. Thirdly, while dancing one becomes more artistic, relaxed and is valued by others.
It's possible to speak about advantages for a long time, but we can't help mentioning some disadvantages. Dancers need to devote much time to training in order to achieve a good result. One has to sacrifice many things like going out with friends, tasty food as figure is more important. More than that you have to endure pain for the sake of perfection.
Although the disadvantages of dancing are of great importance, you are to choose either improvement of yourself or a constant regret.
To dance or not to dance? I've already made my mind and never thought about the wrong choice for the last 10 years.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Ермолина Анна Андреевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.289 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум