Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that watching movies is beneficial to everybody.

Some people think that watching movies is beneficial to everybody. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that watching movies is beneficial to everybody. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал : Хмелевский Григорий Александрович
ученик 9 класса МБОУ ДСОШ №3 г. Дятьково Брянской области
учитель: Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that watching movies is beneficial to everybody. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

In today’s world of cinematography, there are more and more producers who make new films. Some people think that watching movies is a good activity but others claim it is harmful. Let us consider who is right?
To begin with, not every movie is worth seeing, because some films have scenes of bloody fights which are harmful for our nervous system. Besides, it is bad for people to spend a lot of time watching movies because it hurts their health, they become lazy, put on their weight and have no time to do sports.
However, there are people who think the opposite. They consider that it is better to see a film version of the book. Moreover, there are a lot of educational films, where a person can learn something new. In addition, they think, a good interesting film can help people forget about all their troubles.
But I cannot agree with them. Firstly, the rational thinking recedes into the background and it seems that it will be the same in a real life. People stop looking for problem-solving, expecting that everything will be resolved by itself the best way. Secondly, television takes a lot of time. People waste hours in front of TV. It would be more useful to spend this time walking, playing or reading.
In conclusion, I should say lots of my friends are fond of watching films but I prefer doing sports, playing outdoor games and taking part in different sport competitions. I think watching movies is a waste of time for lazy people.
Время создания страницы: 0.149 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум