Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly.

Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Темы выбрал Коваленко Иван Романович
ученик 8 класса МКОУ "СОШ №2" города Светлограда
учитель Киселева Екатерина Анатольевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that it is important to exercise regularly. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people say that physical exercises should be a necessary part of every day. Others consider that doing sports is a waste of time. Which opinion do you agree with?
As for me, I prefer to do sports. There are plenty of things to be said in favour of this point of view. Firstly, sport exercises help you to keep fit, energetic and as the result your body looks stronger. Secondly, if you are not satisfied with your weight, it is a good way to get rid of some kilograms. Thirdly, it strengthens your immune system.
However, there are some people who have another opinion. They consider sport exercises are connected with some discomfort. If you do not train regularly, doing exercises will cause unpleasant feelings and you will not move without pain.
I disagree with this opinion for some reasons. If you do sport correctly, without any exaggerations, you will not be exhausted and your motions will not hurt you. I think there are many exercising: it gives people energy and improves health, if you care about your body and health then exercising is a great way to keep in shape and achieve the necessary state of relaxation.
Время создания страницы: 0.089 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум