Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some couples choose not to have children.

Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала: Корнилова Юлия Ивановна
ученица 8 класса МБОУ ДСОШ № 3 г. Дятьково Брянской области
учитель : Корнилова Наталья Геннадьевна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

In today’s world it is very important to have a family. For many people, getting married means starting a family and that includes children, but others claim, that becoming a couple is a family enough. Let us consider, who is right?
In my opinion, any family should have children. They are our future. Children care for their parents and help them when they become older. Besides, having and raising children can be a satisfying experience for a couple. Kids with their innocence make parents fall in love with them. Moreover, couples with children are unlikely to feel lonely.
However, there are people who choose not have children, because they want to enjoy their life. They can travel or buy something without worrying about how it will affect their children. Besides, they have fear of not living long enough to raise a child, because he requires a lot of physical, emotional or financial efforts. Additionally, they think they will not be good parents, because they had an unhappy childhood or bad adult role models.
But, I disagree with them. Firstly, a baby is God’s gift to us, so life without children is idle and boring. Secondly, couples with a child try to give him all the best because they are sure it is parents’ duty to make their child happy. Finally, such people appreciate their parents more.
In conclusion, I should say so many people, so many opinions. But I fully agree with Carl Sandburg, who said: «A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on».
Время создания страницы: 0.105 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум