Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people choose to build a family through adoptions.

Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Васильева Валерия Алексеевна,
ученица 9 класса МБОУ "СЭЛ №45" города Ижевска,
учитель: Кузнецова Юлия Александровна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people choose to build a family through adoptions. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people choose to build family through adoptions. Others think that you can't build family with help of adoption.
To my mind adoptions is a good decision. Firstly, children without family from an orphanage get family. Often young children fall into the orphanage now because:
a) Young people who can't look after child become parents.
b) People are violent in our time. They don't think about future of their child and refuse of own child.
Secondly, barren people have opportunity to become parents. A lot of people can't have children now, because our world has a lot of diseases. Take the child from orphanage is an excellent opportunity to become parents.
At the same time, we can find another opinion that we can't build a family with help of adoption. The children from orphanage can inherit bad quality of the real parents. Most of the children are in the orphanage because of bad parents and not the circumstances of life. Because of this children may have bad inherited qualities. I think, that no parents who takes the child from orphanage, wants to be responsible for the future of offenses of this child.
As for me, I think that people do the right thing, when they build family with the help of the children's home. Children who haven't got real parents find own house, people with kind heart and support. Parents, that haven't got child, find them. They find small miracle which they can take care and protect for life.
Время создания страницы: 0.155 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум