Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that overpopulation is a major problem for the human race.

Some people say that overpopulation is a major problem for the human race. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that overpopulation is a major problem for the human race. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрал Соболев Николай Сергеевич,
ученик 8 класса ГБОУ города Москвы "Школа №709",
учитель Шкитина Людмила Витальевна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that overpopulation is a major problem for the human race. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Nowadays overpopulation is considered to be the most vital issue for the people of our planet. Most of them are sure that it is a Natural Problem. Nevertheless there is the opposite opinion and the opponents state that the Earth will be able to sustain this growth.
As for me, I agree that overpopulation can cause a lot of problems. Firstly, if the Earth population grows it will be difficult to produce enough food supplies and goods. Of course, more people need more water, clothes and shelter. Secondly, population growth causes many environmental problems. People drive cars, throw away litter, cut down forests and consume natural resources. Moreover, overpopulation may result in new epidemics and conflicts.
However, some people think that overpopulation has some advantages. An increase in population can lead to the development of new technologies and it will result in the production of a great number of wears. What is more, an ever growing population will produce more goods and services, so prices will go down.
In my opinion, they are wrong to think this way. I don’t agree with them. I think that overpopulation will do more harm than good in most spheres of life. All the problems, caused by overpopulation, can lead to poverty and elevated crime rate.
In conclusion I should say that if we want to live longer, healthier lives it necessary to use population control. I guess that it is important to limit birth rates and educate people about family planning.
Время создания страницы: 0.108 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум