Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that there is nothing better than watching TV.

Some people say that there is nothing better than watching TV. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that there is nothing better than watching TV. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Давыдова Ирина Юрьевна,
ученица 8 класса МБОУ "Лицей" города Новомосковск,
учитель Гончарова Вера Александровна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that there is nothing better than watching TV. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

There are different ways of spending leisure time. Some people try to go out, to see new sights and meet their friends. Are these like to stay at home, read books or play computer games or surf the Internet, but some people think that there is nothing better than watching TV.
On the one hand, it is true that watching TV is cool because you can learn new information, which will be useful. You can relax, and watch a film on TV programs. Moreover, you can see educational programs, which may help you to choose your future profession.
On the other hand, watching TV is a waste of time because there I a lot of useless information. Moreover, it is bad for your eyesight and brains, as stupid programs do not help you develop your intellect.
I disagree with the statement that TV is the best pastime. I think that people should watch TV intelligently choosing the programs and films to their taste, which help develop their outlook. It is better to have active rest, to go out with friends, go to the cinema or to a sport’s club because no TV because no TV can substitute live communication.
In conclusion, I would like to say that TV has both advantages and disadvantages. And you should find a happy medium between them.
(222 words)
Время создания страницы: 0.076 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум