Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food.

Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Чаплыгина Алина Олеговна,
ученица 9 класса МБОУ "ЭМГ" города Элисты,
учитель Гуспанова Лариса Леонидовна.

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that organic food is healthier than conventional food. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Nowadays it is often suggested that bioproducts are more beneficial to health than habitual products while other people are convinced they have no advantage over usual food.

In my opinion this subject is very controversial, but I think organic products are healthier than traditional products for a number of reasons. Firstly, the main advantage of organic food is the lack of genetically modified organisms. This is the most important fact because the intensity of the impact of GMOs on the human body has not been explored up to now. Secondly, biofood is grown and produced using organic fertilizers and without pesticides and herbicides whereas the usual type of manufacture to better appearance of the products use chemical additives which are not always good for health.

On the other hand, some people argue that usefulness of organic food is exaggerated. For example, some researches give the results that only 29,5% of all organic products does not contain pesticides. Moreover, conventional food is cheaper because the use of pesticides increases the yield and productivity, which leads to its accessibility to all segments of the population.

I cannot agree with this point of view. In addition to the facts about usefulness of biofood I want to say that organic products have a better taste. For instance, fruit and vegetables from your garden are tastier than from a store. So, to my mind, bioproducts are better for human and safer for the environment than traditional products.

Taking everything into account, I have come to the conclusion that organic products bring us more benefits than conventional ones.
Время создания страницы: 0.136 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум