Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet.

Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

тему выбрала Царегородцева Анна Павловна,
ученица 9 класса МБНОУ "Городской классический лицей" города Кемерово,
учитель Ерофеева Александра Алексеевна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that the only way to lose weight is following a weight loss diet. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

In today's society a great number of people try different types of diets, as they consider them to be the only way to lose weight. But lots of doctors claim that dieting is not the best variant as it can be unhealthy and I totally agree with them.
To my mind, weight loss might be successful if people change their eating habits. I am absolutely sure that a healthy diet will help people to become slim. Eating fruits and vegetables, cutting back on fried food and drinking plenty of water are the main steps to lose weight. Moreover, exercising is also the best way to keep fit and reduce your weight. Regular physical activities not only burn calories but also make you stronger as well.
However, lots of people prefer saying "no" to some kinds of food as they find it much easier than doing sports. Their diet is low not only in calories, but carbohydrates and fat as well. They think it to be the key to successful weight loss.
I disagree with these people. Such diets are really harmful to our health because people do not get the vitamins and minerals they need. For teenagers it is bad too, as they may not get the right amounts of nutrients which can lead to a poor growth.
All in all, there are different points of view on this problem. I believe that only the healthy way of life may keep the weight under control and we can enjoy our life at the same time.
Время создания страницы: 0.228 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум