Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that they would prefer to work at home.

Some people say that they would prefer to work at home. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that they would prefer to work at home. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Шпытко Анастасия Васильевна,
ученица 10 класса МОУ Болтинская СОШ Рыбинский район, Ярославская область,
учитель Жаркова Наталья Леонидовна

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that they would prefer to work at home. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

When you ask someone about what kind of job is the best for he, they usually answer that the best is working at flat .The main problem of your life is we cannot get up early. Sometimes some people hate their job. All of unfortunatel examples impel me to write an essay on the topic " Some people would prefer to work at home".

I agree with them for many reasons and I try to explain you why work at home is better than work at offices.

Firstly, you do not take care about your time and you are not late. You should not get up early and can do your home duties! This is plus for people who live in big cities.

Secondly, freelance allows to do what you really wants. It is very important for people who try something new or would like to find a new occupation
Also, some people keep their personal space. This reason is very important for them and for me too.

To sum it up I would like to say that working at home is better for me and an excellent alternative to work at office. It has some minuses as well as any other work. But I think that each of us has to love his job!
Время создания страницы: 0.399 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум