Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better.

Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Чурюмова Алтана Александровна,
ученица 10 класса МБОУ "Элистинская Многопрофильная Гимназия" города Элисты,
учитель Гуспанова Лариса Леонидовна.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that cell phones have changed our lives for the better. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

People often claim that our lives have become much better with mobile phones than without them. However, others argue that they haven’t brought anything useful. I am going to express my point of view on this problem.

To begin with, there are many things to be said in favour of changing our lives with cell phones. Firstly, they might help us to keep in touch with close people. For instance, it is possible to contact with them at any place, at any time in a second even if they are on the other side of the planet. Secondly, there are some apps nowadays that can make parents feel confident about their kids. For example, there is an app which can identify where you are at the moment, so families can know what their children do and be sure of their safety.

On the other hand, some people disagree that mobile phones have a good effect on humanity. They believe that cell phones do a lot harm on people’s health. Sitting too much with gadgets can make your eyesight worse, airwaves can cause bad influence on the environment and humans.

However, I have another opinion on this problem. Personally, I think phones can help to get important information about health rather than do harm. Nowadays people can gain medical advice, access their analysis, establish diagnoses. What is more, they can get needful knowledge about healthy eating and diets.

To sum up, I feel strongly that it is much more easier and convenient with cell phones and they totally have changed our lives for the better.
Время создания страницы: 0.098 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум