Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that nothing can ruin a true friendship.

Some people think that nothing can ruin a true friendship. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that nothing can ruin a true friendship. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Жукова Елизавета Аркадьевна,
ученица 11 Б класса МОУ Лицея №2
учитель Плаксина Елена Анатольевна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that nothing can ruin a true friendship. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

A real friendship is one of the most important things you can get out of life. If you find a comrade and make a genuine friendship with him, nothing can damage it. However, many people share Samuel Butler’s point of view: “Friendship is like money, easier made than kept”. In this essay, I would like to express my opinion on this issue.

I am sure that true friendship is really hard to ruin. If your best friend has changed the school, you can speak with him in free time. This situation even has an advantage as you will have more topics for chatting. Also, if your close friend has moved on, you can speak with him by skype. It will be difficult for the first time but true friendship can solve this little problem.

On the other hand, friendship is fragile and can be easily destroyed. Sometimes a friend can betray you. It can happen under different circumstances but, anyway, the relationships will be spoilt forever. Also, your tastes can distinguish from your friend’s ones. For instance, you may prefer different styles of clothes, music or films. It can lead to arguments, and, even quarrels.

To my mind, these reasons are not strong enough. If your comrade has ratted you, he is not your true friend. Moreover, different preferences are not able to shatter friendship until there is respect and appreciation. Although you disagree about a few inconsiderable things, you have the same ideas about vital points.

In conclusion, I want to say that it is hard to erode a veritable friendship. Different opinions and various hardships can only strengthen it.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Жукова Елизавета Аркадьевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.140 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум