Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that fast food has a bad effect on our health.

Some people say that fast food has a bad effect on our health. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that fast food has a bad effect on our health. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Столярова Ольга Ивановна,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "Саскалинская СОШ" Шимановского района Амурской области.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that fast food has a bad effect on our health. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Nowadays fast food enjoys improbable popularity among most people with busy life and students as well. They claim that it is conveniently, quickly, tasty and not especially expensively. At the same time others argue that abusing of fast food is very harmful for health. I fully agree with them. Now I would like to express my point of view on this problem.

Modern life runs so quickly that people often don’t have enough time to eat or most of them get little time for cooking. Lots of people think that fast food is the best solution in this situation. According to results of research, every fifth Russian (19%) periodically eats in fast food chains. They offer simple menus with fries, hamburgers, sandwiches. The truth is one "BUT"!

There are many things to be said in favour of refusing fast food. First of all, fast food contains many calories, lots of fat and just a few vitamins. Secondly, eating fast food every day leads to overweight and health problems: high blood pressure, heart diseases and obesity. Thirdly, poisoning cases are quite frequent, and poisonings usually occur serious. As a fact, fast food affects the psyche so that a lot of people become very irritable.

To sum up, there are different points of view on this problem. As for me I prefer eating fruits and vegetables and homemade food. I’d like to say that everyone has a choice but children shouldn't suffer. The generation of children must grow healthy.
Время создания страницы: 0.129 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум