Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are.

Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Пахомова Виктория Владимировна,учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ №32"ЭМР Саратовской области

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that clothes help them show who they really are. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people think that the way we dress should reflect who we really are. At the same time others consider that it is not the gay coat that makes the gentleman. In my view, one has to wear fashionable clothes that show a little bit of individuality. The way I see it, people should choose clothes according to their preferences and character.
To start with, some people believe that it is necessary to dress fashionably in order to create the correct image for their careers. This is particularly true of those who works with the public, as they reflect the image of their company.
In addition to this, teenagers like to stand in a crowd .It seems to them that clothes help them produce a favourable impression and they say they feel better when they are dressed well.
Also young people use bright make-up, cut and dye their hair and carry different accessories in order to attract attention.

Opponents of this view say that there are more important things in life than clothes. They say what counts most is what you have got under your hat. Besides, there are some styles that can surprise and even shock people such as punks, hippies or Goths.
I don’t agree with this point of view. I strongly believe that dressing fashionably increases self-confidence.
To sum up, it seems to me that people should follow fashion and pay attention to their appearance, but it should never become a kind of obsession. There is a saying that "good clothes open all doors" and I quite agree with it.
Время создания страницы: 0.128 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум