Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms.

Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Тонкова Анна Васильевна,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 8" посёлка Шолоховский, Ростовской области.

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

The opinion that schoolchildren should wear school uniforms exists. However, some people think that students should be allowed to wear what they like. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing school uniform?

As far as I see, it is a good idea to wear school uniform. To begin with, students’ look is neat in uniform. Their appearance is official. Moreover they do not spend much time thinking what to wear in the morning. At last there is no difference between students of various social classes. No matter if the student comes from a rich or a poor family. They are equal.

On the other hand, some people strongly think that there is no need to wear school uniform. First, they believe that students should show their individuality. It is impossible to do when everybody at school looks the same. Second, some people think that uniform is uncomfortable to wear. They complain about fabric. They are right in some cases.

I can’t take this point of view because I am sure that there are more advantages in wearing school uniform. It is neat and comfortable. As for me, I would suggest wearing uniform not only for schoolchildren but for teachers as well. The main condition is to think through its look and fabric.

In conclusion, I want to underline that schoolchildren should wear uniform but it must be suitable for everyone.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Тонкова Анна Васильевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.155 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум