Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students.

Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Кузнецова Юлия Александровна, учитель английского языка МБОУ "СЭЛ №45" г. Ижевск, Удмуртия

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that school trips are beneficial for students. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Some people hold the idea that school trips are beneficial for students. Others believe that school trips have only negative influence on students.
It seems to me school trips achieve positive results when used in the schooling process. Firstly, students get motivated when they go on school trips. For example, a trip to the sports museum last year made many students in my class join sport clubs. They were impressed by the achievements of Russian sportsmen in various sports. Secondly, a school trip is a practical way to learn more about objects or processes we study in theory in class. Students get a better understanding when they see process in action.
At the same time we can find another opinion. School trips are a way to entertain children. Students don’t pay attention while they are on an educational trip. They suppose trip is a reason to spend time with friends and have a nice time.
As for me I am not sure that it is true. Teachers often ask for a feedback after such trips and students write essays, make projects, etc. Besides school trip is one of the productive methods in a contemporary education process.
In conclusion, I would like to stress that modern education demands new methods of studying, School trips motivate students to study deep into subject and it can’t but have only benefits to pupils.
Время создания страницы: 3.409 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум