Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that all teenagers should have a cell phone.

Some people believe that all teenagers should have a cell phone. 8 года 7 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that all teenagers should have a cell phone. 8 года 6 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Леухина Надежда Ивановна,
учитель английского языка МОУ "Красногорская СОШ №1" Республики Марий Эл

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that all teenagers should have a cell phone. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Our life has changed greatly since the beginning of the 21st century. The most dramatic changes are connected with the world of modern technologies and cell phones are considered to be an integral part of everyday living. Still, not everybody agrees that our children must have them. Let me express my point of view on this issue.

I’m strongly convinced that teenagers should have mobile phones. First of all, it’s a matter of safety. I mean to say that teens can always stay in touch with their parents and ask for help any time they need it. Also, we shouldn’t forget about age features. Every child when a teenager doesn’t want to stand out from the crowd of his classmates or friends and it’s very important for him to feel confident. Furthermore, having a phone a teenager is never bored as he can chat, listen to music or even watch videos.

At the same time, some people claim that mobiles phones distract students from hard work at school as they bleep during the lessons. Besides, virtual life can substitute real one if a child is constantly surfing the internet or playing games in his phone.

I can’t share the opposing opinion because we don’t imagine our life without this useful invention. A cell phone is no more a prestigious thing but a necessary means of communication.

In conclusion, teens should have a phone but it’s up to their parents to set the rules of using it.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Леухина Надежда Ивановна.
Время создания страницы: 0.140 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум