Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people prefer watching a film version to reading a book.

Some people prefer watching a film version to reading a book. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people prefer watching a film version to reading a book. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Деревнина Марина Сергеевна, учитель английского языка МБОУ СОШ № 136 города Екатеринбурга

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people prefer watching a film version to reading a book. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Nowadays reading books isn't so popular among the youth as some years ago. A lot of people think that it is much better to watch a film version. However, others prefer reading an interesting book because they educate and entertain us. I agree with them and I would like to explain my point of view on this problem.

As already stated I am in favor of reading a book for a number of reasons. Firstly, the book is a source of information, people can find answers to their questions, some advice and also another view on the existing problems. Secondly, reading books is a very useful spending of your free time with great pleasure. Moreover, Russia takes the seventh place among the most reading countries in the world.

However, there is another point of view that watching a film is much easier than reading a book because you don't have to use your imagination. Besides, some people have little spare time to read a book because they are very tired after their work or school. I can not agree with it as books make us feel, worry about the characters, dream and think about everyday life.196

In conclusion, there are two different points of view on this problem. I'm fond of reading books and I'm sure that no screen version can be better than a book itself.
Время создания страницы: 0.143 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум