Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people say that we do not need public libraries any more.

Some people say that we do not need public libraries any more. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people say that we do not need public libraries any more. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Кравченко Елена Николаевна,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "Нижнесортымская СОШ" филиал "Тром-Аганская НШДС" п. Тром-Аган

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people say that we do not need public libraries any more. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

The word library comes from the Latin word “liber”, meaning "a book". This is a place where information in print and in other forms is collected and arranged to serve people of all ages and interests. Some people claim that we do not need public libraries any more. Now I would like to express my point of view on this problem.

There are many things to be said in favour of libraries. First of all, the book develops our speech and increases vocabulary. It teaches us to express our thoughts, broaden our mind and imagination. Furthermore, the library is a “sacred palace” where you can find all kind of books, ranging from children's fairytales to multivolume encyclopedia of nuclear physics. In the library are shelves of books – not hundreds, but thousands. In addition to this, nowadays nearly every library has an access to many databases of other libraries.

Despite all these facts some people believe that in our computerized century people do not need libraries at all. They claim that we have e-books and all necessary information can be found in the Internet. However they fail to understand that the book not only helps to find some information, it helps to meditate, to entertain, to perceive yourself, and even saves us from boredom and loneliness.

Taking everything into account, I can surely say that the library today is a center of all kinds of communications: printed, pictured, recorded, and even electronically stored. People go to the library to read, listen, search, inquire, relax, discuss, learn, and think. So I believe that the libraries have the right to exist!
Спасибо сказали: Швейд Кристина Руслановна
Время создания страницы: 0.079 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум