Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги I тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some couples choose not to have children.

Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 8 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
учитель английского языка МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга/студент 2 курса факультета "Журналистика" МГУ им. Н. П. Огарева г. Саранск.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 7 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Козлова Анна Андреевна,
учитель английского языка в ГБОУ СОШ №1874 города Москвы, СЗАО, района Щукино

Вы допущены к участию в конкурсе.
Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема будет разблокирована для публикации вашего конкурсного эссе 10 октября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 7 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 6 мес. назад #3

Эссе во вложении

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Последнее редактирование: 8 года 6 мес. назад от Козлова Анна Андреевна.

Re: Some couples choose not to have children. 8 года 6 мес. назад #4

«Some couples choose not to have children»

The meaning of the word “family” has always included some common values as love, devotion, support. During the centuries, the alliance has been connected with the procreation. The importance of the last is changing a lot in our society.
We must admit that a high percentage of young marriages are unplanned and based on the «unexpected” pregnancy. The first thing I would like to consider is that young people today are uncertain in their future life and they cannot be mature parents. Moreover, many couples have no stable financial base and they are confident that they would not be able to give all the best to their children. In my opinion, marriage is a union of two grown-ups and they have their right to build it for themselves.
The main argument against is that the era of the human values is going to disappear because of the term “childfree” which is spreading among young people. According to this opinion, the institution of marriage is no common anymore and everybody chooses own model of relationship. I disagree, as I am confident that values must change as everything in the world.
All in all, I believe that people who plan their future union without children are more rational than those who do not give a meaning of having one or ten children. “Upbringing” is a responsible process as you raise your descendants not only for yourselves but also for the society in common.
Время создания страницы: 0.091 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум