Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that international travel has a lot of benefits.

Some people think that international travel has a lot of benefits. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that international travel has a lot of benefits. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала
учитель английского языка МАОУ "СОШ с углублённым изучением английского языка № 25" города Златоуст
Шарафутдинова Татьяна Михайловна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that international travel has a lot of benefits. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Have you overcome the flight over the Atlantic? Have you zipped around the main landmarks of Washington, DC by Segway? Have you enjoyed meals at the first certified organic restaurant “Nora”? Thanks to travelling abroad, I benefited from it. It concerns other people as well. Anyway, its importance is neglected by some people nowadays. Let me express my view.

To my mind, international travel has a lot of advantages and offers a lot of opportunities. Firstly, people broaden their mind if they see the world from the perspective of another culture. Secondly, it contributes much to people’s development if they get acquainted with different ways of life, taste unusual cuisine. Thirdly, teachers of English have a chance to practice English with native speakers; their actual experience of real communication can be delivered to students afterwards. Otherwise, teaching lacks some authenticity.

However, its opponents point out that travelling abroad is not beneficial, it is tiresome and hazardous. To start with, it takes much time to get visas and requires long preparations. Besides, travelling is dangerous because of some reasons such as terrorism, hijacking or plane crash.

I disagree with them because there are several ways to achieve a goal, for example, you may do it step by step approaching to the target. You should also participate in contests sponsored by non-profit organizations and try to win a prize – a trip to some foreign country. As for some risk, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

All in all, the problem discussed may arouse mixed feelings but I prefer taking full advantage of international travel to inspire new discoveries.
Время создания страницы: 0.136 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум