Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people think that computers may replace teachers in the future.

Some people think that computers may replace teachers in the future. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people think that computers may replace teachers in the future. 8 года 5 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала учитель иностранного языка МКОУ СОШ №2 г.Светлограда Ставропольского края Киселева Екатерина Анатольевна

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 5 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people think that computers may replace teachers in the future. 8 года 5 мес. назад #3

Opinion essay
Computers are the future of our society. In today’s world computers do millions of things. Changes are moving fast in education too and some people claim that we can even replace teachers with PCs while others ague that the role of a teacher is very important. Now I would like to express my point of view on this problem.
To my mind, the presence of a teacher is essential for pupils. Firstly, a computer doesn’t have emotion, which is necessary for supporting students’ mental development: nothing can replace human’s support and understanding. Secondly, teachers can use some illustrations, some additional information to explain the material. Besides, some students are visual learners while others can be audio. In this case, a PC will not fit.
However, there exists another viewpoint. Some people think that computers can do the work of a teacher better. Unlike humans they do not have to take breaks because of bad health. Moreover, some students lag behind in studies because they are afraid to ask. With the help of a PC pupils can simply click again and understand. I do not support this idea. One of the reasons for my point of view is that no machine can replace interaction.
Taking everything consideration, there are two different points of view on this problem. But I still believe, that the dream begins with a teacher who believes is his pupils.
Время создания страницы: 0.240 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум