Добро пожаловать, Гость
Внимание! В соответствии с Положением о конкурсе итоги II тура подведены и доступны для ознакомления в теме "Итоги туров конкурса".

ТЕМА: Some people believe that students should be allowed to choose the subjects they want to study.

Some people believe that students should be allowed to choose the subjects they want to study. 8 года 5 мес. назад #1

What is your opinion? Do you agree with this statement?
Write 200 – 250 words.
Use the following plan:
− make an introduction (state the problem)
− express your personal opinion and give 2–3 reasons for your opinion
− express an opposing opinion and give 1–2 reasons for this opposing opinion
− explain why you don’t agree with the opposing opinion
− make a conclusion restating your position

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Данная тема открыта для регистрации и выбора темы конкурсного эссе в рамках конкурса “Wizards for Essays”

Внимание! Прежде чем пройти регистрацию на конкурс, выбрав данную тему , внимательно ознакомьтесь с его положением.

Положение о конкурсе.

Пример прохождения регистрации при выборе темы:

Тему выбрал Иванов Иван Николаевич,
ученик 10 класса МБОУ "СОШ № 4" города Екатеринбурга,
учитель Сергеева Антонина Дмитриевна.
Мы ВКонтакте - vk.com/anglyazru!
Присоединяйтесь, друзья!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Some people believe that students should be allowed to choose the subjects they want to study. 8 года 4 мес. назад #2

Тему выбрала Плаксина Елена Анатольевна,
учитель английского языка МОУ "Лицей № 2" города Волгограда

Данная тема закреплена за вами.
Тема открыта для публикации текста вашего конкурсного эссе до 10 ноября 2015 года.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Администрация сообщества.

Re: Some people believe that students should be allowed to choose the subjects they want to study. 8 года 4 мес. назад #3

There is a dispute in the modern society who should select subjects for students. Some people presume students must choose what to study themselves. Meanwhile, the others strongly disagree. In this essay, I would like to express my viewpoint on this issue.

Personally, I am absolutely convinced that students should not choose their courses. Firstly, youngsters do not possess enough experience to realise what they will need in future life. Secondly, idleness is a typical human feature, is not it? I mean, not every student is able to continue studying a subject, which is challenging for him whichever vital it is for the chosen career. Finally, some students fail to differentiate between a subject and its teacher, as result, their choice is influenced by emotions.

However, the opposing party also has arguments in favour of their position. For instance, they are sure that if a subject arouses a student’s interest, he will devote more attention to it. In addition, a student will have more time and energy to master in preferable areas.

I am afraid I cannot totally agree with these ideas because before trying out something a person cannot find out if the subject is interesting for him or not. Moreover, I am quite confident that proper time management will help to find enough time and energy for everything.

Taking everything into account, I do not hesitate that students should not be allowed to choose their courses themselves. Perhaps, students will study something they will never need in future but, at least, they will learn all essential things.
Последнее редактирование: 8 года 4 мес. назад от Плаксина Елена Анатольевна.
Время создания страницы: 0.108 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум