Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: What's My Problem?

What's My Problem? 9 года 5 мес. назад #1

This is a brilliant game to practice giving advice. It should be played after the 'giving advice' vocabulary lesson has taken place. It is a great way for students to see what they have remembered and what needs reviewing. This game works well with any age group, just adapt it to fit the age you're working with.

Why use it? Speaking and Listening; Giving Advice

Who it's best for: All ages and levels
How to play:

Write ailments or problems related to your most recent lesson on post-it notes and stick one post-it note on each student's back.
The students must mingle and ask for advice from other students to solve their problem.
Students should be able to guess their problem based on the advice they get from their peers.
Use more complicated or obscure problems to make the game more interesting for older students. For lower levels and younger students, announce a category or reference a recent lesson, like "Health", to help them along.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: What's My Problem? 9 года 3 мес. назад #2

• Андрей Мартынов
  • Андрей Мартынов аватар
  • Продвинутый пользователь
  • Спасибо получено: 23
  • Баллов: 4822
www.gooverseas.com/blog/10-best-games-esl-teachers

Играть нужно. Но за 40 минут с группой в 15 человек отработать все ошибки в вопросах-ответах... выслушать каждого и чтобы пока один говорит, другие тоже были заняты... в общем, группы должны быть по 6 чел, тогда всё можно. Чисто субъективное мнение.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.134 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум