Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 2 мес. назад #1

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
  • Спасибо получено: 2005
  • Баллов: 6155
Данная тема открыта для публикации задания и конкурсных работ в рамках конкурса "Young Translators".

Любые другие сообщения будут удаляться.

Задание конкурса будет опубликовано в данной теме 13 февраля 2018 года. Конкурсные работы будут приниматься до 23 февраля 2018 года.

Пример оформления публикации конкурсной работы.

Конкурсная работа Васильевой Ольги, обучающейся 8 класса МБОУ "Средняя общеобразовательная школа №4" города Брянска.
Учитель: Иванова Светлана Александровна.
/далее к сообщению прикрепляется файл Microsoft Office Word 2003/2007 с именем файла, содержащим только латинские символы, обозначающие фамилию и инициалы конкурсанта. Пример: ivanovgs/

Внимание! Прежде чем опубликовать конкурсную работу, внимательно ознакомьтесь с положением о конкурсе.

Положение о конкурсе.
Последнее редактирование: 6 года 1 мес. назад от Иванов П. А..
Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #2

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
Уважаемые участники конкурса "Young Translatrors и их педагоги, в соответствии с пунктом 4.11 Положения о конкурсе Администрация сообщества "Английский язык в школе" уведомляет о внесении изменений в сроки проведения конкурса.

13 февраля 2018 года - публикация отрывков для осуществления их перевода.
13 - 23 февраля 2018 года - осуществление перевода и публикация конкурсных работ (переводов) участниками конкурса.
24 февраля - 11 марта работа жюри, подведение итогов конкурса, выявление победителей, распределение призовых мест.
17 марта 2018 года - публикация результатов конкурса и алгоритма получения сертификатов/дипломов на главной странице сообщества.
17 - 27 марта 2018 года - прием заявок на получение дипломов и сертификатов. (Алгоритм запроса сертификата будет описан на странице с итогами Конкурса.)
27 марта - 10 апреля 2018 года - рассылка дипломов и сертификатов.

Данные изменения внесены в Положение о конкурсе 07.02.2018. Приносим наши извинения за возможные доставленные неудобства и надеемся на ваше понимание.
Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #3

• Иванов П. А.
  • Иванов П. А. аватар
  • Специалист
Текст 1.
The terror, which would not end for another twenty-eight years—if it ever did end—began, so far as I know or can tell, with a boat made from a sheet of newspaper floating down a gutter swollen with rain.
The boat bobbed, listed, righted itself again, dived bravely through treacherous whirlpools, and continued on its way down Witcham Street toward the traffic light which marked the intersection of Witcham and Jackson. The three vertical lenses on all sides of the traffic light were dark this afternoon in the fall of 1957, and the houses were all dark, too. There had been steady rain for a week now, and two days ago the winds had come as well. Most sections of Derry had lost their power then, and it was not back on yet.
A small boy in a yellow slicker and red galoshes ran cheerfully along beside the newspaper boat. The rain had not stopped, but it was finally slackening. It tapped on the yellow hood of the boy’s slicker, sounding to his ears like rain on a shed roof . . . a comfortable, almost cozy sound. The boy in the yellow slicker was George Denbrough. He was six. His brother, William, known to most of the kids at Derry Elementary School (and even to the teachers, who would never have used the nickname to his face) as Stuttering Bill, was at home, hacking out the last of a nasty case of influenza. In that autumn of 1957, eight months before the real horrors began and twenty-eight years before the final showdown, Stuttering Bill was ten years old.
Bill had made the boat beside which George now ran. He had made it sitting up in bed, his back propped against a pile of pillows, while their mother played Für Elise on the piano in the parlor and rain swept restlessly against his bedroom window.
About three-quarters of the way down the block as one headed toward the intersection and the dead traffic light, Witcham Street was blocked to motor traffic by smudgepots and four orange sawhorses. Stencilled across each of the horses was DERRY DEPT. OF PUBLIC WORKS. Beyond them, the rain had spilled out of gutters clogged with branches and rocks and big sticky piles of autumn leaves. The water had first pried fingerholds in the paving and then snatched whole greedy handfuls—all of this by the third day of the rains. By noon of the fourth day, big chunks of the street’s surface were boating through the intersection of Jackson and Witcham like miniature white-water rafts. By that time, many people in Derry had begun to make nervous jokes about arks. The Public Works Department had managed to keep Jackson Street open, but Witcham was impassable from the sawhorses all the way to the center of town.
But, everyone agreed, the worst was over. The Kenduskeag Stream had crested just below its banks in the Barrens and bare inches below the concrete sides of the Canal which channelled it tightly as it passed through downtown. Right now a gang of men—Zack Denbrough, George’s and Bill’s father, among them—were removing the sandbags they had thrown up the day before with such panicky haste. Yesterday overflow and expensive flood damage had seemed almost inevitable. God knew it had happened before—the flooding in 1931 had been a disaster which had cost millions of dollars and almost two dozen lives.

Текст 2.
“Of course,” he said, “you’re a new neighbour, aren’t you?”
“And you must be”—she raised her eyes from his professional symbols—“the fireman.” Her voice trailed off.
“How oddly you say that.”
“I’d—I’d have known it with my eyes shut,” she said, slowly.
“What—the smell of kerosene? My wife always complains,” he laughed. “You never wash it off completely.”
“No, you don’t,” she said, in awe.
He felt she was walking in a circle about him, turning him end for end, shaking him quietly, and emptying his pockets, without once moving herself.
“Kerosene,” he said, because the silence had lengthened, “is nothing but perfume to me.”
“Does it seem like that, really?”
“Of course. Why not?”
She gave herself time to think of it. “I don’t know.” She turned to face the sidewalk going toward their homes. “Do you mind if I walk back with you? I’m Clarisse McClellan.”
“Clarisse. Guy Montag. Come along. What are you doing out so late wandering around? How old are you?”
They walked in the warm-cool blowing night on the silvered pavement and there was the faintest breath of fresh apricots and strawberries in the air, and he looked around and realized this was quite impossible, so late in the year.
There was only the girl walking with him now, her face bright as snow in the moonlight, and he knew she was working his questions around, seeking the best answers she could possibly give.
“Well,” she said, “I’m seventeen and I’m crazy. My uncle says the two always go together. When people ask your age, he said, always say seventeen and insane. Isn’t this a nice time of night to walk? I like to smell things and look at things, and sometimes stay up all night, walking, and watch the sun rise.”
They walked on again in silence and finally she said, thoughtfully, “You know, I’m not afraid of you at all.”
He was surprised. “Why should you be?”
“So many people are. Afraid of firemen, I mean. But you’re just a man, after all…”
He saw himself in her eyes, suspended in two shining drops of bright water, himself dark and tiny, in fine detail, the lines about his mouth, everything there, as if her eyes were two miraculous bits of violet amber that might capture and hold him intact. Her face, turned to him now, was fragile milk crystal with a soft and constant light in it. It was not the hysterical light of electricity but—what? But the strangely comfortable and rare and gently flattering light of the candle. One time, when he was a child, in a power-failure, his mother had found and lit a last candle and there had been a brief hour of rediscovery, of such illumination that space lost its vast dimensions and drew comfortably around them, and they, mother and son, alone, transformed, hoping that the power might not come on again too soon…
And then Clarisse McClellan said:
“Do you mind if I ask? How long have you worked at being a fireman?”
“Since I was twenty, ten years ago.”
“Do you ever read any of the books you burn?”
He laughed. “That’s against the law!”
“Oh. Of course.”
“It’s fine work. Monday burn Millay, Wednesday Whitman, Friday Faulkner, burn ‘em to ashes, then burn the ashes. That’s our official slogan.”
They walked still further and the girl said, “Is it true that long ago firemen put fires out instead of going to start them?”
“No. Houses have always been fireproof, take my word for it.”
“Strange. I heard once that a long time ago houses used to burn by accident and they needed firemen to stop the flames.”
He laughed.
She glanced quickly over. “Why are you laughing?”
“I don’t know.” He started to laugh again and stopped “Why?”
“You laugh when I haven’t been funny and you answer right off. You never stop to think what I’ve asked you.”
He stopped walking, “You are an odd one,” he said, looking at her. “Haven’t you any respect?”
“I don’t mean to be insulting. It’s just, I love to watch people too much, I guess.”
“Well, doesn’t this mean anything to you?” He tapped the numerals 451 stitched on his char-coloured sleeve.
“Yes,” she whispered. She increased her pace. “Have you ever watched the jet cars racing on the boulevards down that way?
“You’re changing the subject!”
Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #4

Конкурсная работа
Семакина Вячеслава,
обучающегося 10 класса
МОБУ Талаканской СОШ № 5
Амурская область
Учитель: Синякина Ирина Арсентьевна

Это сообщение содержит прикрепленные файлы.
Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы увидеть их.

Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #5

Конкурсная работа
Павловой Анны,
обучающейся 9 класса
МОУ "Шахтерская гимназия"
Донецкой Народной Республики.
Учитель: Кубашевская Ирина Николаевна

Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #6

Конкурсная работа Ефимовой Елены, обучающейся 9 класса Гимназии ОГУ им.И.С.Тургенева в г.Мценске
Учитель: Майорова Лариса Николаевна

Вложение efimovahelen.docx не найдено

Оформление работы не соответствует требованиям п.5 Положения о конкурсе. В соответствии с п.5.1 Положения ваша работа оцениваться не будет.

Тема заблокирована.

Задание и конкурсные работы обучающихся 9-11 классов. 6 года 1 мес. назад #7

Конкурсная работа
Ефимовой Юлии,
обучающейся 9 класса Гимназии ОГУ им.И.С.Тургенева в г.Мценске
Учитель: Майорова Лариса Николаевна

Вложение efimovajulia.doc не найдено

Оформление работы не соответствует требованиям п.5 Положения о конкурсе. В соответствии с п.5.1 Положения ваша работа оцениваться не будет.

Тема заблокирована.
Время создания страницы: 0.181 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум