Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: Let's chat in English!

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 4 мес. назад #141

Hi, Galina. It is Hermann speaking. It is not so difficult to survive here.It is pretty warm here, it is only —28 C .
We are happy here. What about your place?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 4 мес. назад #142

:laugh: Oh, yeh...Pretty warm - -28! :woohoo: Yor're a man of courage!
At the moment we're enjoying icing of the roads. Impossible to move - only to skate. Unfortunately, I haven't got skates, so, I'm staying home. :)

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 4 мес. назад #143

It is a very good reason to stay at home and enjoy life, isn't? You"d better watch women slappers then. They are said to be interesting. :-)

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 3 мес. назад #144

Today's weather was very changable. In the morning it was cloudy, then began raining. At noon the sun was shining brightly. I managed to dry my washing. Later the wind was blowing. Now it's dark 9 pm, it is going to freeze. :)

Re: Let's chat in English! 11 года 3 мес. назад #145

Шмальц Светлана Ивановна пишет:
Today's weather was very changable. In the morning it was cloudy, then began raining. At noon the sun was shining brightly. I managed to dry my washing. Later the wind was blowing. Now it's dark 9 pm, it is going to freeze. :)
It's really changeable.

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 11 мес. назад #146

Well, I haven't been here for a long time. It's summer now. Today is the fist day of summer. Summer is the best!!! I wish I lived in a hot country where there is no winter at all. I hate winter and cold. Now I am happy! And what about you?

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 11 мес. назад #147

Neither have I. As far as I'm concerned, I am not quite happy now because of many things. Firstly, I am going to take my exams. Secondly, I am to think over what to do then... ;) So, it is very hard for me!
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 11 мес. назад от Горинов Виктор Владимирович.
Время создания страницы: 0.177 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум