Добро пожаловать, Гость

ТЕМА: Let's chat in English!

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #148

They say: Don't worry, be happy!!! That's absolutely true!!! Everything changes!!! Hard times will surely pass and you will live in harmony again!!! Don't be depressed!!!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #149

I always tell him the same but doesn't listen to me. He is so nervous because of the marks. I often say that marks are important of course but health is more important in our life!

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #150

I always work hard in all subjects. I can't do anything in a different way! I see that many students don't work at all. But they are very cunning and easily use information fro the net. That is not for me. It's not cricket! ;)

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #151

I absolutely agree with you. Health is above wealth they say. Nothing is more important in our life than health. If you are unhealthy everything seems unnecessary and uninteresting. That's why be healthy and kip fit and everything will be OK.

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #152

My dear collegues, once I came across one ineresting article about the secrets of happiness. But before telling you about this I'd like to ask you what happiness is from your point of view

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #153

Is it being amired by the people around you? Or having lots of friends? Or not having to work too hard? Or may be falling in love? What do you think?

Re: Let's chat in English! 10 года 10 мес. назад #154

As for me, being happy is being in harmony with yourself!!! It's not my invention, but I like it. When I feel that everything is done, or when I am relaxing and doing nothing, I am happy!!!
Время создания страницы: 0.172 секунд
Работает на Kunena форум