Автор материала: Хабибрахманова Римма Рафаэлевна

At school we are doing projects on reading habits of people in different countries. Could you tell me what kind of books you and the members of your family like reading?

As for the family news my sister got married last week.

Moscow

Russia

17 November

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your recent letter. I'm awfully sorry for not writing to you earlier, I had so many tasks at school that I had very little free time.You've written that you are also busy doing a project at school. I've always thought it might be interesting to know about reading habits of people all over the world.

You ask what books my family and I like reading. In general, Russian people are a reading nation and so we are. To be honest, I'm not reading much this year as I'm preparing for my entrance exams, but mostly I choose fantasy books. My mother enjoys reading detective stories while my father prefers historic literature.

I'm so glad for your sister. Pass my congratulations to her, please. Is her husband British? What does he do? Where do they live?

Write back soon.

Best wishes,

Boris

Комментарии  

Михайлова Дарья Сергеевна
-1 # Михайлова Дарья Сергеевна 11.02.2013 23:22
Хорошо, но два последних вопроса одинаковые. Мне кажется надо один из них заменить.Наприм ер, взять вопрос с Tag.
Сообщить модератору
неримсчорм
-1 # неримсчорм 02.10.2013 17:33
:-)
Сообщить модератору